This article covers my business plan for 2014.
To put this plan into perspective, let’s retrace my steps during 2013.
At the start of 2013, I was in another coaching programme which relied heavily on the WSO launch model.
I subsequently listened to a webinar that made it clear that such a model was not a sustainable business. This webinar advocated the affiliate recruitment model and as a result I joined Marc Milburn’s coaching programme in May 2013.
At the time, I had developed just a couple of products – List Building Renegade and WP Website Wizard. In joining Marc’s programme and learning the material within his Digital Millionaires Bootcamp, my productivity increased and I have subsequently created a lot more products.
Whilst I have flexed my muscles on product creation, I have not marketed my products to any great extent because I have a vision of coaching a holistic programme on how to build an online business. Each of my products is designed to fit into my overall vision.
In creating these products I have been building my online business muscle. The quality of presentation of my products has gradually been improving helped by tools such as Easy Video Suite.
In addition, Marc has given me greater clarity about how the info marketing model works and I have re-branded my business around my personal name.
In the meantime, I have learned better techniques for creating eReports, Audios and Videos. This has included a focus in graphic creation to package my products nicely.
In 2014, it’s now time to create a really unique business led by my high-end coaching programme to position me as an expert in my chosen sub-niche – more about that later!
I must now focus on exactly how I will change my students lives through my coaching and products.
My purpose has long been that I want to help other people start and create their own online business using my unique expertise forged by:
- 25 years in corporate banking
- 6 years consulting with a global consulting business – RAN ONE.
- 1 year running a manufacturing business
- and 5 years running an internet marketing business.
There are many people who have an expertise or expert knowledge that need to know exactly how to leverage that knowledge online. I can show them how to:
- begin with the end in mind
- how to get from where they are now to where they want to be
- how to structure their business
- the various online business models available
- how to create digital products and services
- how to automate and systemise their online processes
- how to market their business and generate traffic to a sales funnel that converts
- how to deliver the product through multiple modalities including through Amazon S3 and and Cloudfront and membership sites
- how to brand their business
- how to communicate and follow-up with prospects and customers using email marketing and other methods
- how to structure their sales letters and presentations
- how to outsource parts of their online business
- how to secure your online assets
- how to monitor and measure the key performance indicators such as the conversions statistics
So specifically what do I want to achieve in 2014? Here are my goals:
- to narrow my niche focus – perhaps concentrate on business or health coaches and consultants, or both (my sister is a health consultant)
- to keep improving my graphic design skills (- see this article to discover why)
- to improve my video marketing skills
- I want to master and use Google Hangouts as my preferred webinar platform
- I would also like some speaking engagements – I used to do speaking as a consultant but have not done so for a few years now
- I also want to master the book-publishing model (- I have access to a high-level training from someone earning over £1m per annum from around 70 books, few of which she wrote herself!) – publishing a book is a great way of establishing authority in your niche in addition to earning income from the sales.
- to create a high-value coaching programme and funnel
- to improve and transform the lives of the people who want to be my students
- I was a relationship banker – I now want to focus on being a relationship business coach and marketing consultant i.e. concentrate on building solid relationships with my students and customers.
- I want to systemise and modularise my training so that it can plugged and played into customised solutions for customers because we are all at different stages of development and expertise.
- I will focus on online beginners and intermediate students.
- I will massively increase productivity in 2014 i.e. content creation.
- to generate an income of $10,000 per month in 2014 from a mix of group coaching, product sales and affiliate commissions
- each week I want to make at least one person happy.
I will do what it takes to achieve these goals and to implement this business plan for 2014.