These are some of the Resources I recommend and use in my business…
Hosting & Domain Registrars
- Hostgator – this hosting provider is relatively affordable and has quick support. I have never had problems with Hostgator and it is a good choice for new internet marketers as well as for advanced ones.
- Namecheap – I use Namecheap for purchasing Domain Names.
- Filezilla – the free FTP solution that I use and recommend
- WordPress – all my websites are running on WordPress. It is easy to set up and maintain. It also has a variety of plugins to install.
- OptimizePress – nice, clean, functional WordPress theme I use for squeeze pages, landing pages and membership sites. This is the premium option.
- Instabuilder – a good mid-range option for building great web pages
- Membersonic Membership Theme – a great WordPress theme for membership sites and at fantastic price. (I call it Optimize Press Lite!)
- Instatheme – another great membership theme with loads of styling options – use this on some of my membership sites and really like it!
- Paper Template – plugin for creating optin and sales pages fast
- WP Profit Magnet – a plugin for creating attractive product adverts on your blog (- I use this on my blog!)
List Building & Email Marketing
- Aweber – I have not found a better autoresponder because it integrates with almost everything
- Hybrid Connect – the best optin plugin for your site
- Buzzinar – How to create and deploy your sales funnel by Omar Martin
- Membersonic – deploy membership sites fast with this simple but powerful plugin.
- Membersonic Theme – a great theme for membership sites (and it’s very cheap)
- Instatheme – the theme that this site is built upon and is made specifically for membership sites – multiple designs are available within this theme.
- WP Affiliate Surge – create your affiliate pages with this plugin that will embed affiliate links
- WP Affiliate Builder – another plugin for creating affiliate pages with
- Sonic IPN – you need this plugin if you want to use Paypal as your payment platform on multiple membership sites
- WP Courseware – turn your tutorials into a course with this plugin
- Sonic Reply – a fantastic help desk plugin – gives you great stats to monitor your customer support tickets (- save £££’s on the alternative options!)
- Easy Video Suite – the industry leading piece of software for video marketing – a must have tool for internet marketers!
- Simple Video Pro – this video player sold over 5,000 copies on the Warrior Forum – packed with great features
- VideoMakerFX – make animated videos with this software
- Tube Authority Blaster – sophisticated video marketing system using You Tube
- Webinar Ignition – connecting WordPress to Google Hangouts to create your a webinar platform that streams from your own website
- Earn1KADay – the only monthly membership that has really stood the test of time with me – access to a great Forum and lots of PLR and Re-seller products
- Roboform – great password manager for organising passwords, bookmarks and fast auto-login
- 6-in-6 Coaching – if you want to expand your internet marketing skills, this is a superb series of coaching sessions by Jason Fladlien & Wil Mattos (- you may have to join a waiting list)
- Backup Creator – easily clone, backup and restore your website
- Envato – a great selection of sites for high-quality plugins, themes, graphics, video stings, audio clips and a lot more. (I am a frequent buyer in these marketplaces.)
- Book Publishing System – Christine Clayfield is making a fortune by publishing books – she is the real deal!
- Niche Evaluation Storm – a powerful and unique system for discovering money-making niches by Peter Garety
- P1 Traffic Machine – no one knows more about SEO traffic than Peter Garety – this is his unique silo strategy for structuring your content to get maximum SEO traffic for your website.