I have just created two new websites for my daughter who is working from home offering a number of health, weight and fitness products.
My sister has been working in the nutrition industry for a long time now and is an international speaker on all things related to nutrition and health. So when my daughter decided to work from home in order to bring up my young grandchildren (without being hammered by care costs) it was natural that she would partner with my sister in building up her business.
My daughter earns an income by earning a commission from the sale of products and also recruiting members to a network marketing opportunity.
She wanted a minimalist design for her website, so I set up http://emsparry.com for her using a spare theme available to me.
I have also set up a members area on a separate directory of the same site.
Here are some of the features of the sites:
- the themes are responsive i.e. they resize for mobile devices
- they automatically backup on a weekly basis to Amazon S3
- they include the latest page building technology i.e. it is easy to create customised web pages with no coding skills
- any font can be deployed on each site
- the sites are secured against brute force attacks
- the membership area will be secured when content is added in due course
- the legal pages have been added using a special plugin
- the blog has great SEO capability should my daughter wish to generate organic traffic.
The content on these new websites for my daughter is ‘holding’ content because she has not yet seen my designs at the time of writing this post.
If you would like to hire me to create a website for you, then please contact me with details of what you have in mind and I will give you a quote.