I’ve decided that my next product should be Email-ATM – it’s a product that’s all about email marketing.
In the past, this has not been an great area of strength (or interest) for me:
- I’ve lacked a proper strategy
- I’ve lacked consistency
- I’ve really failed to focus on this area of my business
This is massively stupid because this is a key area for any online business – creating a list and communicating with that list. It’s not as if I don’t know what I should be doing! In the past, I’ve bought a number of products on email marketing and it’s now a question of putting it all into practice.
I’ve already created a number of high value bonuses, (some from PLR material) that I hold:
- The Ultimate Copywriting Swipe File – this is a collectionof links to free copywriting resources recommended by Warriors on the Warrior Forum
- Surefire Solo Ads – this is all about building a list and making money with solo ads
- Emails in the Cloud – as you list gets bigger, the costing of sending emails rises. You can mitigate by using ‘the cloud’ to send emails – this training shows you how to use Mail Jet.
- Get Response Training – I generally use Aweber as my auto-responder supplier, but it is useful to know about other solutions like Get Response. This training shows you how to maximise your use of Get Response.
Alongside the development of Email-ATM, I am going to put more effort into growing my list as follows:
- driving more traffic to
- more squeeze pages and funnels (one coach I know has 50!)
- better monitoring & testing of my stats and use of split-testing.
- increasing my speed of implementation
I have just purchased a ready-made, high-converting affiliate funnel for the first time – I’m going to test this and, if it works, consider purchasing more. At the very least, I intend to reverse-engineer this funnel to see how it was created.
Traffic sources will be:
- Facebook Ads
- Solo Ads
- Promoted YouTube videos
- Google Hangouts – I am planning a series of short video workshops that will be keyword optimised.
If you would like access to any of the above bonuses to Email-ATM that are all related to email marketing, then please feel free to make me an offer I can’t refuse! Alternatively, you will have to wait for the launch of this product.